- Show More Model Years
- Show Fewer Model Years
Topeak's BabySeat II rear rack allows you to easily mount your BabySeat II (sold separately) to your 29er. This tubular aluminum rack features tabs that clear most rear disc brake mounts so you can use your disc brake-equipped bike to run errands with your favorite little passenger.
Topeak's Explorer Tubular Rack is a great add-on for carrying a trunk bag, pannier or anything else you want to strap onto your big-wheeled bike. It's made of tubular aluminum, fits most bikes with disc brakes, hauls up to 55 pounds and has a center strip that acts like a short fender. It's compatible with Topeak's QuickTrack bags and accessories (sold separately), too.
Topeak's Explorer Tubular Rack is a great add-on for carrying a trunk bag, pannier or anything else you want to strap on. It's made of tubular aluminum, fits most bikes, and has a center strip that acts like a short fender, too.
- Specifically designed for 29" mountain bikes and larger volume 700C wheels - Compatible with bike frames equipped with disc brakes - Tubular aluminum rear rack for loaded touring - MTX 2.0 QuickTrack compatible with all MTX Trunk Bags or MTX rear baskets - 6061 T-6 hollow aluminum - 55lb weight capacity - 680g
- Integrated top plate for quick-mount MTX 1.0, 2.0, and RX trunk bags - Integrated fender top - 6061 T6 alloy construction - To be mounted on bikes with disc brakes - 625g - 55lb weight capacity
- Integrated top plate for quick-mount MTX 1.0, 2.0, and RX trunk bags - Integrated fender top - 6061-T6 alloy construction - Spring clip for additional cargo security - Designed for compatibility with disc brakes - 800g - 55lb weight capacity
- Integrated top plate for quick-mount MTX 1.0, 2.0, and RX trunk bags - Integrated fender top - 6061-T6 alloy construction - Spring clip for additional cargo security - 800g - 55lb weight capacity
Topeak's MTX BeamRack is an awesome way to add touring capacity to bikes that won't accept conventional racks, such as dual-suspension mountain bikes. The quick-release mount clamps firmly to your seatpost and this rugged rack boasts durable aluminum construction capable of supporting up to 20-pounds with ease.
The Hauler Rack is the Goldilocks of our front racks: Big enough to carry a whole lot of cargo but small enough to let you maneuver the bike with ease, it is just the right size for the Tern GSD and HSD. With an open-ended design and a handy bungee cord, the Hauler Rack is ready to carry backpacks, boxes, and other bulky items. And with mounting holes on the base, you can easily bolt a crate to the rack for a semi-permanent solution to carry groceries or smaller items. - Frame-mounted, designed to transport up to 20kg (44 lb) - Goldilocks-sized: Big enough to carry lots of cargo, small enough not to hinder maneuverability - Hauls anything from large boxes to odd-shaped items - Includes four mounting holes, ideal for attaching crates - Includes two rear-facing bottle cage mounts - Compatible with Tern bikes equipped with a Combo Mount - Fits the Tern GSD and HSD without increasing the overall length of the bike - Compatible with Quick Release CMT for easy installation/removal in under a minute
- Used for attaching rear racks onto mono stay bikes - Rubber coated steel for all weather durability
Sunlite's QR-Tec Front Rack replaces your front skewer with its built-in quick-release for easy, secure mounting. Made from lightweight tubular aluminum, the QR-Tec Rack is durable enough for daily commutes and light enough for long tours. It has a capacity of up to 45 pounds and its side struts support panniers.
- Used for attaching rear racks to monostays or seatposts on bikes without traditional seatstays - Rubber coated steel for all weather durability
$44.99 - $60.00 $60.00 Up to 25% Off
Specialized's Elite Rear Rack is a versatile rack that allows you to carry your gear wherever you go. •Lightweight, 6061-aluminum construction •Universal fit for 700c bikes •Fast, easy installation •Max load: 25Kg
Planet Bike's Eco Rack is made of oversize tubular 6061-aluminum for maximum strength and stability. It's designed to provide complete heel clearance when you install packs. And, the pre-installed rack hardware makes it a cinch to mount the Eco Rack to your bike, too. This rack fits most road, mountain and hybrid bicycles and even includes a built-in platform, which doubles as a mini-fender on rainy rides.
Add more utility to your Electra Cruiser with the Cruiser Classic Rack. This aluminum rear rack features a sturdy design and attaches quickly and easily so you can bring along nearly anything your heart desires.
$74.98 $100.00 25% Off
Versatile aluminum frame rack for transporting everything from postal packages to drybags or a tent on your bike. Attaches directly to the handlebar (fits handlebars with 31.8 mm diameter) and works with all types of bikes, except extreme downhill bikes. An anti-rotation guyline prevents the frame rack from tilting forward. Webbing straps to attach gear are not included. Part of the Specialized/Fjällräven series for urban rides and bikepacking adventures. - Light and strong aluminum construction. - Three under-rack accessory mounting holes for lights, cameras, etc. - Max load of 5kg. - Fits handlebars with 31.8 mm diameter and works with most types, including straight and drop models. - Compatible with Specialized's Future Shock suspension system. - Dimensions: 20 x 18 x 13 cm.
Page 1 of 1