• 1.2mm thick • ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" mtn • ISO Width (mm): 59 mm , 60 mm , 61 mm , 62 mm , 63 mm , 64 mm , 65 mm , 66 mm , 67 mm , 68 mm , 69 mm • Labeled Size: 26 x 2.35-2.75 • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Presta • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Length: Short 32-40mm • Valve Shaft: Threaded • Weight: 384g
• ISO Diameter: 340 , 349 / 16" recumbent • ISO Width (mm): 35 mm • Labeled Size: 16 x 1-3/8 • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Presta • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Length: Short 32-40mm • Valve Shaft: Threaded • Weight: 84g
• Low Lead Valve • ISO Diameter: 340 , 349 / 16" recumbent • ISO Width (mm): 35 mm • Labeled Size: 16 x 1-3/8 • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Standard Schrader • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Length: Schrader • Valve Shaft: Smooth • Weight (g): 86 g
• Low Lead Valve • ISO Diameter: 406 / 20" BMX • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Standard Schrader • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Length: Schrader • Valve Shaft: Smooth • Weight: 98g (1.25-1.5), 114g (1.5-1.75), 130g (1.75-2.125), 152g (2.1-2.3)
• ISO Diameter: 520 / 24" mini bmx • ISO Width (mm): 29 mm • Labeled Size: 24 x 1-1/8 • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Presta • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Length: Short 32-40mm • Valve Shaft: Threaded • Weight: 92g
• ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" mtn , 584 / 650b / 27.5" • ISO Width (mm): 33 mm , 34 mm , 35 mm , 36 mm , 37 mm , 38 mm , 39 mm , 40 mm , 41 mm , 42 mm , 43 mm , 44 mm • Labeled Size: 26 x 1.5-1.75 • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Presta • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Shaft: Threaded • Weight 152g (32mm), 158g (48mm)
• ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" mtn • ISO Width (mm): 60 mm , 61 mm , 62 mm , 63 mm , 64 mm , 65 mm , 66 mm , 67 mm , 68 mm , 69 mm • Labeled Size: 26 x 2.4-2.75 • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Presta • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Length: Short 32-40mm • Valve Shaft: Threaded • Weight: 283g
• ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" , 630 / 27" • ISO Width (mm): 48 mm , 49 mm , 50 mm , 51 mm , 52 mm , 53 mm , 54 mm • Labeled Size: 29 x 1.9-2.3 • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Presta • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Shaft: Threaded • Weight: 220g (32mm), 221g (48mm)
• ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" , 630 / 27" • ISO Width (mm): 18 mm , 19 mm , 20 mm , 21 mm , 22 mm , 23 mm • Labeled Size: 700c x 18-23 • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Presta • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Shaft: Threaded • Weight: 100g (32mm), 101g (48mm & 60mm), 103g (80mm)
• ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Standard Schrader • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Length: Schrader • Valve Shaft: Smooth • Weight: 110g (23-25mm), 128g (28-32mm), 144g (35-43mm), 160g (40-45mm)
- 0.9mm wall thickness - Equipped with removable valve cores - 100% inspected for guaranteed quality
• ISO Diameter: 438 , 451/ 20 x 1-1/8", 20 x 1-1/8" • ISO Width (mm): 28 mm , 29 mm , 30 mm , 31 mm , 32 mm , 33 mm , 34 mm • Labeled Size: 20 x 1-1/8 - 1-3/8 • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Presta • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Shaft: Threaded • Weight: 98g
- 1.2mm wall thickness for added flat protection - Resists punctures and pinch flats - 100% inspected for guaranteed quality
It's not often that climbing prowess and playful handling are in the same sentence, but with the Camber Expert 27.5, you get the best of both worlds—blending all of the trail bike characteristics that you want with the XC climbing ability that you need. This is achieved by thoughtfully combining our full FACT 9m carbon fiber Trail Chassis with our M5 alloy Camber FSR rear end. At both ends of the bike, you'll find that its nimble wheel size gives a little extra travel length to deliver plenty of plush suspension—all without going overboard on big hit capability. This means that you don't have to sacrifice efficiency, weight, or sheer speed to ride how you want. And with our Trail 27.5 Geometry and lightweight, stiff, and smooth Concentric Pivot at the rear, we can guarantee it. The other trail component of the Camber is utility, and along these lines, it features our fully integrated SWAT Door at the down tube of the frame. Open it up, and you're able to safely and securely house your ride essentials right where you want them—on the bike. For the build, we selected an excellent spec with components like 12-speed SRAM GX Eagle, SRAM Level TL brakes, a FOX 34 fork with ultra-stiff stanchions, a custom-tuned FOX FLOAT rear shock, and Roval Traverse Carbon rims laced to our own hubs. - FACT 9m carbon Trail Chassis w/ Camber FSR M5 alloy rear end is mated with our Trail 27.5 Geometry to form a bike that's just as at home on the climbs as it is mowing over rough trail sections. You'll also find internal cable routing for clean lines and minimal maintenance and an integrated SWAT Door for zero-hassle storage of your trail essentials. - FOX 34 Performance Elite 27.5 fork features 34mm aluminum stanchions that are equal parts strong and stiff, 130mm of plush, trail-taming travel, and three-position lever adjust that lets you customize the suspension on-the-fly for any trail condition. - A SRAM GX Eagle shifting controls a wide range of gears with reliable precision.
The Espoir Tubular is an extremely reliable road tire that's ideal for ambitious training and high-mileage rides. With a supple casing, this finely crafted tire is designed for the ultimate in suppleness, reliability, and durability, so you won't have to worry about flats—just concentrate on sprints, hills, or good conversation. - Casing: 220 TPI - Butyl Inner Tube - Compound: GRIPTON - Flat Protection: BlackBelt - 28 x 23mm, PSI 110-150, approximate weight 320g - 28 x 25mm, PSI 110-150, approximate weight 340g
Specialized's S-Works Turbo Tubular Allround 2 is the tire of choice for many professional riders due to its enhanced performance traits over current offerings. It features an extremely low level of rolling resistance, superior cornering traction, and astounding grip through various course conditions. In other words, it's the tire that's purpose-built to help riders get to the finish line first. - Casing: 290 TPI - Latex Inner Tube - Compound: Gripton - Flat Protection: BlackBelt
When speed is the ultimate goal, Specialized's S-Works Turbo Track Tubular is the answer. Extremely low-rolling resistance, superior traction, and the supple ride you expect from a pro-level tubular tire make the Turbo stand apart. This podium-worthy tire features a 290 thread-per-inch casing, BlackBelt flat protection, and a light, smooth riding latex inner tube.
The Specialized Pro Riders asked for a special climbing tire to give them the ultimate competitive advantage. Their Turbo S-Works Mountain Allround feels zippier when you are out of the saddle to place attacks in the mountains. It features a smaller cross section, for easier handling from side to side. It puts all your hard efforts into propelling you forward. Along with GRIPTON compound, you have a fast, agile tire, with controlled cornering and braking modulation on the descents. A secret weapon for the mountains! - Casing: 290 TPI - Latex Inner Tube - Compound: GRIPTON - Flat Protection: BlackBelt - 700 x 22mm; psi 115-200; approximate weight 260g
The S-Works Turbo Road Tubeless tire serves up the ultimate in tubeless performance. It features startlingly low rolling resistance, while also serving as a lighter weight option than other leading clincher/tube combos on the market. Not stopping there, the GRIPTON compound means that you'll experience superior cornering traction, while expending less effort on climbs and going significantly faster on descents. - Casing: 180 TPI - Bead: Foldable - Compound: GRIPTON - Flat Protection: BlackBelt - 700 x 24mm, PSI 90-115, approximate weight 240g - 700 x 26mm, PSI 90-115, approximate weight 280g
Designed to excel on roads such as the pave sectors of Ronde Van Vlaanderen and Paris-Roubaix, the Specialized S-Works Turbo Hell of the North Tubular is born, and it's right at home in the world's toughest events. The overall design supports you with more traction and comfort, and in the end, will give you more speed compared to other tires. The supple 290 TPI, cotton casing supplies you with a 15% improvement in damping and offers 20% less rolling resistance over previous tires used on the cobblestones. And for adding protection, BlackBelt puncture protection protects against flats. - Casing: 290 TPI - Latex inner tube - Compound: Gripton - Flat Protection: BlackBelt - PSI 80-150, approximate weight 325g
Turn your mountain bike into a high-velocity street machine! The Sport Contact features a smooth tread for extra-low rolling resistance and maximum cornering traction. It also protects your tubes with Continental's SafetySystem for excellent puncture protection with little added weight.
FAAAASSSTT! The Nano 40c is built for speed, and let’s just politely say it delivers. A 40mm, rounded profile and an elevated centerline provide enough volume for lower tire pressures and a smoother ride while still reducing drag and rolling resistance. This makes for an all out gravel destroyer that can still appease those clamoring for a truly big cyclocross tire. Winner? We think so. So does everybody else. Don't believe us? Just ask. Everybody's irrefutable favorite, 'nough said. Usage: Gravel / Cyclocross Conditions: Dry to Damp / Hardpack to Sand - TCS Light/Fast Rolling: 530g, Dual DNA compound - Race Tube-Type: 470g, DNA compound - Comp Tube-Type: 550g, DNA compound
The Pro One Tire is part of the new generations of tubeless tires. It is a truly thrilling ride. It's fast, reliable, and light. The patented MicroSkin construction makes this all possible—70 grams less weight, 15% less rolling resistance, and improved cut resistance all around. This is the absolute top model from Schwalbe! - The Schwalbe Pro One is compatible with a normal tube, but its true strengths are experienced only in tubeless form.
- Hutchinson's pioneering tubeless technology eliminates tubes for a lighter, faster accelerating wheel that can be run at lower pressures - Carbon casing with carbon fiber beads and textile reinforcement from bead to bead - Special bead compound and a thin layer of rubber inside the casing seals the tire - Triple compound rubber: firm center, medium low angle, soft hard angle combine with a slick profile for very high performance - 127 tpi casing
Tight enough tread spacing for high speed, drag-free onslaughts, yet blocky and tall enough to really dig in when it comes time to slam on the brakes. A rounded profile and staggered, supportive side knobs keep clamoring for traction even as the trail loses its camber. Most often used as a rear tire, the Trail Boss also keeps the front in check on hardpack trails. Want to go out and own it? Be the Trail Boss. Usage: XC / Trail / All Mountain Conditions: Dry to Damp / Hardpack to Loam - 27.5 x 2.25 TCS Tough/Fast Rolling: 1040g, Dual DNA compound - 27.5 x 2.25 TCS Light/Fast Rolling: 778g, Dual DNA compound - 27.5 x 2.25 Comp Tube-Type: 913g, DNA compound - 27.5 x 2.40 TCS Tough/Fast Rolling: 1050g, Dual DNA compound - 27.5 x 2.40 TCS Light/Fast Rolling: 844g, Dual DNA compound - 27.5 x 3.0 TCS Light/Fast Rolling: 1125g, Dual DNA compound
Specialized's Standard Presta Tubes are lightweight, high quality, and available in a number of sizes; just the thing you need for a repair or a spare.
- Half the weight of the original Mr. Tuffy Tire Liner - Rubber shield fits between tire and tube to prevent flats - Back of the liner is serrated to keep it in place inside the tire and curved to match the profile of the tire
This is Surly’s 29 x 3-inch Presta valve tube. It fits their Knard tires and is made of butyl rubber.
$14.99 - $23.99
- 2-ply rubber shield fits between tire and tube to prevent flats - Pair