Nothing sticks to the ground quite like a coil shock. The DHX2 takes that sensation and buttresses it with sophisticated progressive damping, a massive overall tuning range, and super low-friction internals in order to capitalize on the full race-spec magic carpet experience.
"Factory" says it all—feature-packed and designed to exceed the demands of our Factory-level riders. What we sell is what they race.
The World Cup proven DHX2 is full of features, delivering ultimate performance and control when the trail gets steep. A Ti-Nitride coating provides a smooth and ultra-durable finish, while the Advanced RVS damping system improves damping, control and consistency with even more tunability.
- High- and low-speed compression and high- and low-speed rebound adjustment
- Advanced Rod Valve System (RVS) damping provides more tunability
- High oil flow improves damping control and consistency
- X2 2-position Open/Firm lever retains high and low speed compression adjustment
- Coil spring sold separately
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Black/Chrome / 230 x 57.5mm||821973385310||978-01-004||FOX66216803T|