If you're looking for a versatile MTB shoe that can transition from hot laps in the park to cold beers at the base without missing a step, then look no further. The 2FO Roost Flat brings a casual, relaxed vibe with all the right DNA to get sendy on the bike. It combines a durable leather and textile upper, cushioned EVA foam midsole and relaxed fit last that can stand up to the rigors of daily trail use without sacrificing off-the-bike comfort and style. Last but not least, a new SlipNot ST rubber sole delivers unsurpassed flat-pedal grip and connection when things get rowdy.
- Approximate weight: 360g (1/2 pair, Size 42).
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbeds are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Cushioned EVA foam midsole for comfort and impact absorption.
- Leather and textile upper with added protection keeps you comfortable and is built to last.
- Relaxed Fit last for a balance of pedal feel and off-the-bike comfort.
- SlipNot ST rubber sole for unsurpassed flat-pedal grip and connection.
|Intended Use||Mountain Biking|
|Closure and Fit Adjustment||Lacing|
|Upper||Leather and textile|
|Outsole||SlipNot ST rubber|
|Weight||360g (1/2 pair, Size 42)|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Black/Slate / 42||888818680597||61621-3042||2FO24863502|
|Black/Slate / 43||888818685738||61621-3043||2FO24573873|
|Black/Slate / 43.5||888818683802||61621-30435||2FO257331455|
|Black/Slate / 44||888818684700||61621-3044||2FO247312724|
|Black/Slate / 44.5||888818682140||61621-30445||2FO258458325|
|Black/Slate / 45||888818686094||61621-3045||2FO241496025|