Filling the gap between bib shorts and baggies, the Atlas Pro Shorts offer a minimal and clean design that's super light, breathable, and durable out on the trail.
- Lightweight VaporRize stretch woven fabrics place an emphasis on durability and moisture management, leaving you dry, comfortable, and protected out on the trail.
- Two bonded zippered pockets provide a convenient storage solution for transporting your trail essentials.
- Center back waist adjustment tabs keep the outside waistband clean and non-obtrusive to packs or jersey fabric that can catch on exposed Velcro. This hidden elasticated adjustment system ensures that the fit of the shorts can be set to your preference upfront without needing to readjust mid-ride. Roomy housing for the adjustment system acts as additional secure storage when not wearing a pack.
- Strategically placed laser perforations allow for welcomed cool airflow through hot zones.
- Lightweight bonded plastic snaps work in conjunction with a lightweight plastic coil fly zipper to keep the center-front light and comfortable while riding in-and-out of the saddle.
- Deflect UV 50+ protects your skin from harmful ultraviolet rays.
- The Men's 3D Mountain chamois adds unrivaled comfort by minimizing its total footprint and keeping only what's structurally necessary to minimize pressure on nerves and soft tissue, while also maintaining optimal support.
- 14.5" inseam with tapered leg fit (size 34" waist) falls just above the knees, leaving room for pads without interfering on climbs
|Carbon / 38||888818349838||64218-3205||ATL195852038|