The S-Works EXOS EVO is the lightest off-road shoe we've ever created. Our world-class design team developed a proprietary Dyneema layup that drastically lowered the weight of the upper while simultaneously maximizing strength and increasing pliancy to create a 232g featherweight racing shoe for all terrain, with none of the weight. To secure the foot we've used the newly released BOA Li2 dial, featuring an increased level of micro-adjustment, a lower profile, and a refined ergonomic design to give riders the ability to precisely tune their fit. We've paired this precision fit with a reimagined toe box, which uses a sleeve that stretches comfortably over the top of the toes and forefoot while maintaining room for movement and flexion. The S-Works EXOS EVO also features the XC FACT carbon sole. Our stiffest and lightest off-road plate to date, the XC FACT sole has a stiffness index of 13.0. Which means all your power goes right to the pedals. And Like all our shoes, the S-Works EXOS EVO is built on the foundation of Body Geometry—to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce the risk of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment. With a proprietary Dyneema upper that comfortably wraps the foot without compromising hold, it's also the most comfortable XC race shoe we've ever made.
- Built with Purpose. Backed by Science. Our Body Geometry trio of the Longitudinal Arch, Metatarsal Button, and Varus Wedge work together to increase efficiency, optimize hip, knee, and foot alignment, and reduce injury risks.
- Our stiffest and lightest XC FACT carbon plate maximizes power transfer: Stiffness Index 13.0
- Lightest weight XC shoe on the market at only 464 grams: 232 grams (1/2 pair, Size 42)
- A revolutionary Dyneema Mesh allows us to achieve weight without sacrificing hold for the ultimate connection and comfort.
- BOA Li2 dial for on-the-fly micro-adjustment, backed by the Boa Guarantee.
- SlipNot rubber heel and toe tread for confident traction on all terrain with removable toe studs.
- Titanium alloy cleat nuts can rotate to position pedal/cleats 5mm rearward.
- Added Mudguard TPU layer for additional protection and durability.
- Form Fit last with a Warp Sleeve vamp for the ultimate in connectivity, comfort, and
- Two-bolt cleat pattern fits all major MTB pedals.
|Intended Use||Mountain Biking|
|Cleat Compatibility||SPD / 2-bolt|
|Closure and Fit Adjustment||BOA Li2 dial|
|Midsole||XC FACT carbon|
|Outsole||SlipNot rubber heel and toe|
|Stiffness Index: Value/Range||13/15|
|Weight||232 grams (1/2 pair, Size 42)|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Black / 43.5||888818688289||61521-40435||SWE176209525|
|Black / 44||888818688395||61521-4044||SWE167286874|
|Black / 44.5||888818687640||61521-40445||SWE171517905|
|Black / 45||888818689057||61521-4045||SWE16682925|
|Black / 45.5||888818688128||61521-40455||SWE172636345|
|Black / 46||888818689330||61521-4046||SWE164878226|