What is it about gravel that's so appealing? Is it the break from hectic city streets and cars? Is it the audible crunch of rocks beneath your tires? Or, maybe it's just the feeling of adventure? Whatever it is, the Turbo Creo SL EVO is here to assist you further into the forest, down the gravel road, or on your next adventure. It features the same motor, battery, and frame as its road-oriented cousin, but takes advantage of tire clearance and adds in some
adventure-ready components to take you wherever your heart desires. It's you, only faster.
- The Creo SL is the lightest e-bike in its class—literally kilograms lighter than the competition. Not only does the lightweight and stiff FACT 11r carbon frame inspire dancing on the pedals and diving into corners, but it also reduces overall system weight and increases the range.
- The lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your effort with as much as 240 watts of silent and powerful assistance to amplify your ride. The motor’s responsive torque curve delivers power perfectly in-tune with your normal riding cadence and leaves no resistance when riding unassisted.
- Battery anxiety? Not on the Creo SL. With up to 80 miles of range from the internal battery, the Creo SL eats up big miles and long days. Our optional range extender provides up to 40 additional miles of mountain-flattening power.
- By connecting with our Mission Control App, you're able to tune the SL 1.1 motor to your riding style, record rides, and monitor the battery. The app can handle battery management automatically too, ensuring the battery will last as long as you need it to. The motor even has a built-in power meter that transmits to any ANT+ head unit. Don’t want to connect? No worries— the Turbo Connect Unit (TCU) on the top tube gives you all the control you need to ride.
- With 20mm of rough-road-taming travel, the Future Shock 1.5 not only delivers a smoother, more comfortable ride, but it also reduces fatigue and increases speed over harsh terrain. The new Smooth Boot, meanwhile, enhances the aesthetics to bring a clean transition from the head tube to the stem.
- We’ve learned there can be more difference between two male cyclists than between a male and female. Gender alone doesn’t provide enough data to specialize. It means that separating bikes as male or female is arbitrary and outdated. With this in mind, we've developed a geometry that's best-fit for all riders, one that's comfortable and snappy on the road, yet features all of the attributes you'd want from a proper gravel bike—a long wheelbase, raked-out fork, and low bottom bracket that keeps the Turbo Creo SL EVO stable at high speeds and delivers control in corners.
A dropper seatpost allows you to quickly lower and raise your seat to give you an ideal riding position. Dropping your seat creates a lower center of gravity for better control and maneuverability on steep descents, while raising it puts you at normal riding height for efficient pedaling.
Construction can include either hydraulic- or cable-actuated systems and the post’s travel can either be infinitely adjustable or stopped at set intervals, depending on the model.
Dropper seatposts come in standard lengths and diameters and vary by the amount of travel.
Pedals sold separately
|Motor||Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor|
|Battery||Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh|
|Display||Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth|
|Charger||Custom charger, 48V System w/ SL system charger plug|
|Frame||FACT 11r carbon, Open Road Geometry, front/rear thru-axles, fully integrated down tube battery, internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts, Boost 12x148mm|
|Fork||Future Shock 2.0 w/ Smooth Boot, Boost 12x110mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc|
Front: 110 x 12mm
Rear: 148 x 12mm
|Hubs||DT R470 Boost|
|Tires||Pathfinder Pro 2Bliss Ready, 700x38mm|
|Crankset||Praxis, Forged alloy M30, custom offset|
|Chainrings||Praxis, 46T, 110BCD|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano RX812 GX, Shadow Plus, 11-speed|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Sunrace, 11-speed, alloy spider, 11-42T|
|Shifters||Shimano GRX 810 hydraulic brake levers, mechanical shifting + dropper post lever|
|Handlebars||Specialized Adventure Gear Hover, 103mm drop x 70mm reach x 12º flare|
|Brake Levers||Shimano GRX 810 hydraulic brake levers, mechanical shifting + dropper post lever|
|Brakes||Shimano Dura-Ace R9170, hydraulic disc|
|Saddle||Body Geometry Power Sport, hollow Cr-Mo rails|
|Seatpost||X-Fusion Manic Dropper Seat Post, 50mm of travel|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Navy/White Mountains/Carbon / Small||888818532810||98120-5302||CRE43370268S|
|Navy/White Mountains/Carbon / Medium||888818532728||98120-5303||CRE43283956M|
|Navy/White Mountains/Carbon / Large||888818532575||98120-5304||CRE43338041L|
|Navy/White Mountains/Carbon / X-Large||888818532438||98120-5305||CRE44966370L|
|Navy/White Mountains/Carbon / XX-Large||888818532322||98120-5306||CRE4542633L|
|Sage Green/Black / Small||888818532506||98120-5402||CRE34340752S|
|Sage Green/Black / Medium||888818532308||98120-5403||CRE34284846M|
|Sage Green/Black / Large||888818532346||98120-5404||CRE34854644L|
|Sage Green/Black / X-Large||888818532704||98120-5405||CRE35729786L|
|Sage Green/Black / XX-Large||888818532315||98120-5406||CRE36982832L|