Enduro could be characterized as all-around riding, with equal parts uphill and downhill. Likewise, our Enduro Comp Shorts are designed to be true all-rounders on the trail, leaving you with plenty of comfort, performance features, and strength to tackle just about any trail. To make sure of it, we made them from a woven version of our lightweight and ultra-breathable VaporRize fabrics. As a result, the shorts are more than tough enough to take repeated spills while you're finding your line (or losing it), without sacrificing anything to comfort. In terms of fit, you'll find that these shorts fit nicely between our Atlas and Demo lines, meaning that they're certainly baggy but don't go over the top with it. As a result, we cut them to fall just around the bottom of the knee (about three inches shorter than the Demos) with plenty of room for light armor or kneepads. There are also side waist adjustment tabs that keep the waist where you want when the pockets are loaded. And for all-year riding, the Enduro Comp shorts have the added benefit of being treated to be water-repellent.
- 13.5-inch inseam (size 34 waist) fall low around the knee for a roomy fit that leaves plenty of room for pads.
- Deflect UV 50+ protects your skin from harmful ultraviolet rays.
- Fabric Content: 89% Nylon, 11% Spandex
- Side waist adjustment tabs ensure that the fit of the shorts is easily customizable and dialed-in, even when your pockets are loaded.
- Two zippered pockets provide convenient, secure space to store your trail essentials, while a SWAT access side zipper interfaces seamlessly with our separately sold SWAT bib shorts for immediate access to your gear and nutrition.
- VaporRize woven fabrics are treated to be water-repellent while remaining durable, stretchy, and lightweight for peace of mind on the trail.
|Slate / 38||888818610709||64220-5105||END22714998|